Oct 1, 2008

it has been a while.. so many things happened..

on the 27th of Sept..
Payday! So happy!
I finally can contact my beloved family again (since i was running out of card balance,hehe)..
dunno why, but that moment when I talked to them was so touchy.. situated in McD just before i was going to work, I was alone, enjoying my greentea McFlurry while talking to them..
I really can feel that we miss each other a lot.. at first, I was acting cool.. but after my mom said "I love you." (like what she always did), and I replied "..too..", then I can hear her voice trembling ..huaaa... cannot tahan my tears...(forgot i was in public place,hehehe)..
They give me a moral support n advices... They oso forced me to see doctor immediately to check my eyes..
O iya! Cici nakaaal banget! Masa poto diprint n dkasi liat ke papamamaaa... waduh"... hahahha... bisa gawat dah kalo jd misunderstanding.

at night.. because of my 'curiosity' to watch F1, i was almost kena Warning Letter from my RM!... huaa... so gawat...
All of the excited feeling for the whole day gone in seconds. I really couldn't believe that it wud be that serious.. It was really a heartbreak for me, considering I'm here on behalf of my university, family, even my country. Moreover my junior's chance to have internship here oso depends on us.. huaa.. but THANK God, Mr. IBJ, & My DM - Jess Toh. That bloody letter never come to me..
Anyway... even if it really comes to me, I just can say my praise to JC for giving me a chance to witness one of the event that I really want to watch in my lifetime.

on 29th Sept..
My off day! So happy... time to check my eyes..
Fiuh.. thank God, nothing serious.. but Dr. Karina said that it was somekind of allergic conjunctivitis (if i'm not mistaken).. she said it's quite common to hv this disease when u come to Singapore.. because my eyes not used to Singapore's air.. haiz... so spoily eyes ar.. She gave me eyedrops to be used if my eyes starting to get itchy again..
on 30th Sept..
again and again.. I was late.. which I really hate to do (believe it or not).. I already put my alarm @0500 AM .. but dunno why, or maybe I turned it off unconciously, it happened that I didn't hear anything, and woke up @0720... Oh God... How ar? Pls dun let this happen to me again... Sorry for everyone if I have been such a burden..



0 comments: