Apr 7, 2009

Ruby VS Barbie


I've just read an article about Ruby, a doll published by The Body Shop as their self-esteem campaign for women. Eventhough the campaign itself has been banned, but I really agree with what they promote.

As a woman, having a good-appearance was one of the most important thing that I concern about. I mean, who doesn't like to look good?

But as I think about it, I began to realize, what's all that for? who am I trying to impress?

Some people are just born with all those visible beauty. But only few of them comes with inner beauty.
I don't say that inner beauty is the most important thing, it's just more important. Coz what's inside reflects the outside. Healthy mind, healthy soul, healthy life will outcome a great performance. Everyone can look good, outer beauty can be polished, but what is fake will not last long.
Face like an actress. Body like a supermodel. Fashionista. It's all far from me. But all I know is, God and I value myself more than how I look.
I'm grateful for what I have. And I believe that everyone has their own side of beauty.
Moreover,, it's kinda boring if u keep looking flawless at anytime. It'll make people feel tired somehow.. ;P
Align Center

0 comments: