Here it comes, the last semester of my study in Hotel Mgmt.
Last project: Business Plan.
And up until now, I really don't have any idea. My creativity, imagination, it's stuck.
Is it because of my idealism to make something with a 'purpose' ? What's wrong with it?
I'm sick of any fancy ideas about making high-end business with pleasure oriented. Well,, people definitely need leisure and refreshment, but I want to make it 'wider' and 'bigger' than that.
I don't want to build a business with a purpose of just sucking people's money, and even if I do, I want the money to be useful for others.
As what we've known, social contribution oriented business will make a low profit, and that's what people worrying about. I am always amazed with The Body Shop which has put it together nicely. Profitable yet giving a great contribution to nature and people.
A part of me also hit by the fact that my first idea of making a post-stroke rehab center was not listed as one of the permitted category for the business plan. And it is way more too medical rather than the hospitality/tourism side itself. ( I had this idea since dealing with my dad's post-stroke condition )
Yeah, I guess there'll be a better idea coming up.
~Remembering the first time I started my school and aimed to be the best student, and now I could only smile and say It's all only by His grace~
Set my mind cl.EAR
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

2 comments:
It's never been wrong for being an Idealist...
It comes from Idea and Ideal, rite...
So very up to you to decide what best...
The point is just, Balance...
The higher ur Idea n ur Ideal values...the harder you have to work it out...THUS, the greater the result will be...
Pray for you to have Mr.Idea knock on your head soon...who could go along with Ms.Heart...
Cheers,
:)
Ven
Makasih ya sayang...
Finally, ada ide.
Thank HIM.
:)
Post a Comment