I've started since 9 aug, almost a month.
I am an assistant lecturer for Front Office and Pastry subject.
It has been a challenge for me, how you have to be accustomed to work with people who are used to be ur lecturer as well. haha.. still have lots of 'bu hao yi shi' feeling. Gotta get rid of that soon!
The fun thing is I can get to know my juniors better, as well as positioning myself in the lecturer point-of-view.
There are so many practical things that I've just known.
And being a lecturer really makes a difference. Your every move is being watched, you are like a role model celebrity with not-as-much-earning as a celebrity has.
One thing that I don't wanna lose, my own identity. I'd be as jayus (lame), yet as cool (huekss) as I used to be. hahahha..
Bener" baru kerasa gimana keras kepala n bandelnya kita waktu jadi mahasiswa. Kadang jadi geli sendiri..
Yah, pokoknya saya cukup excited dan bersyukur akan kerjaan saya sekarang ini..
See you around!
Yah, pokoknya saya cukup excited dan bersyukur akan kerjaan saya sekarang ini..
See you around!

1 comments:
Yep, kadang2 kita tengil bgt...n indeed jadi seorang Akademisi adalah lebih kepada Pengabdian n kepuasan Moril.
Semangat Guz...skalian ambil S2...mumpung ada Pak Rudy n potongan harga bwt staff..:)
Be blessed.
Post a Comment