I have finished my contract with UPH as an Assistant Lecturer. It was quite a beautiful year, indeed. I learned a lot from my students, from the classes i was assisting, and in the office life as well.
Life was at its most beautiful moment earlier in this month. I've cleared all my stuffs at campus, got offered two jobs that got me into a severe dilemma, decided one that I and everyone around support very much. It happened so fast and unbelievable.
and yes it is.
For some of my closest people, or maybe I forgot to share it to anyone, so this I'll make it clear this time, I have planned all of this since I was in my junior high. I have planned to:
- get into Santa Laurensia Tourism High School to explore more about tourism and in expectation to get an academic achievement,
- due to my academic achievement, i proposed for a scholarship in UPH,
- having an internship abroad, Singapore, at least
- after graduated, work at campus for a year
- finished working, then go to gain more experience+knowledge abroad, throughout the world, make money
- make a resort in Indonesia.
Yep, it was quite a wild plan as I think it over now. Well, my parents is not a multi-millionaire or people who has a big authority. They were just a former successful entrepreneur who end up in unexpected way and clearly now I have to work my own ass off to gain such a big asset for my dream. (Many people said, just find urself a multi-millionaire husband then dream came true at once, but - that's not the way I want it to be).
With lots of distraction coming through, i have come into the transition between step 4-5.
Some of you may have known, I almost reach the 5th step. Yup, earlier this august, I was recruited by Mandarin Oriental Singapore as a Guest Service Executive in the Club Lounge. But, somehow my S Pass was rejected because I and the job offered didn't meet the qualifications to get S Pass from the Singapore's Ministry of Manpower. it feels awful. moreover, since many people has put their expectations so high on me, and the news about i'm getting a job there was all over the world. Trust me, for those of you who feels disappointed in my permit rejection, it's still can't be measured with mine.
As I've mentioned before, i was also offered with another tempting job before I finally decided take the S'pore one. Found out that the job is not available anymore. What a double crap!
I learn that when we climb a ladder up, the greater height you go through, the heavier and harder it will be.
I use ladder, cos it represents that i gotta take the fast lane to reach my dreams.
yes, i'm in the middle of my breaking down moment. but for sure, my plan is just a plan, I do surrender it all unto God. I believe that He has ways that makes me in the end would say, magnificent.
So, please people, don't get disappointed with me first, cos i did fall, i did cry, i did breakdown, but I'm still crawling tho, after this crawl, i'll find my way to stand up, walk, and climb again. No worries. :D
I made this post also for you who are still pursuing your dreams. Just want to encourage you, you are not alone. And yeah this dream stuff is tough, but we gotta put our faith and hope in it, because those are the key to keep us going.
anyway, I found a quote: "All things will be good in the end, if it's not good, it's not the end."
Cheers!
~no f.ear~

0 comments:
Post a Comment