Hello again,
I have some catch up to do with you.
In the middle of this year I had many breakthrough stuffs
going on with my life.
I had finally agreed to broke up with my 5 years
relationship, which makes me even more focused on finding a job abroad, and
thank God I really got one.
Currently I am working in Shenzhen city, People’s Republic
of China, in the same hotel group as I was before in Jakarta.
It has been a crazy transition for me and everything seems
to happen very quickly.
The other big thing that is happening currently is Andy, my
colleague from previous workplace.
It is one of the moments in life that you know that you are
doing the right thing. You are in the moment that you are sure and believe that
this one person you’re having is giving his full heart and like just born to
make me feel so loved. It is like you have your life support back.
Everything was started very quickly, almost in the same time
as my work visa application process. People might think that I am crazy or what to dare having this long distance relationship,
but if you are in my shoes and enjoy our process, surely you know what I am
talking about.
Many people will not realize it, but I can say, I am as
happy as I can be and I am the lucky one to have him.
I will definitely come up with more stories about my new phase of life here.
Good night.

1 comments:
88...
Post a Comment