I spent my last weekend visiting Bandung city.. oh.. i love it! Bandung is really artistic, has lots of traditional yet modern buildings, the cool weather ..and moreover, lots of good factory outlets! No wonder people call it 'Paris van Java'..
I went there with my sist, cousin, aunties, and uncle. Thank God there wasn't any traffic jam, so we reached there approximately around 2hrs from Jakarta.
We arrived at my auntie's house in the afternoon.. While the 2nd generation family (auntie, uncle, so on) chit-chat around, I was busy taking picts of any interesting objects at my aunt's house. We had dinner together there, then go to Burangrang to have some desserts. We had martabak (manis + telor), and wedang ronde (glutinous riceball in ginger syrup)..We ate too much until so bloated! After that, we went home a bit late, so we directly went to bed.
In the morning, found out that in the house there are lots of dolls, and there are 5 varied sizes pikachu dolls. So, I took picts with them right after I woke up. Then, my cousin fetched me to go to her church together.. after that.. Shopping time! Not only window shopping as usual,, this time i really want to buy something and i was helping my sist to find a long coat as well.
The shopping time was fun, my sist, cousin, and I constantly went in and out from the fitting room. But me n my sister must be very careful while deciding which one that we'll buy, coz my cousin could come out of nowhere and pay for it, reason being = my sist will go soon.. hueh..
Another amazing part of the trip was our lunch. We had lunch at Sulawesi Seafood Restaurant, which means most of the foods are super spicy. But it was really tasty and nice.. feels like I'm really back in Indonesia. Long-live Indonesian traditional cuisine!
how long to season chicken
3 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment