Mar 14, 2009

Jalan" + Makan" Keluarga

,
Finally.. My family and I got a chance to go out together. It's kinda farewell party for my sist who will be going to Belgium on next Tuesday (huhuw.. so fast!).
I was so excited, coz this is my first time going to Grand Indonesia again since I was back from Spore..
We go out and eat at Jun Njan Restaurant (Grand Indonesia's branch) which belongs to my cousin - really nice + we can eat a lot ;P.
It was quite fun. I met some of my relatives..I met my uncle from China, auntie from US, another auntie from Central Java, and some cousins, huaa.. miss them so much. My uncle has just recovered from his cancer, and he looks really healthy now, thank God!

They showed me pictures of my nieces and nephews that I haven't got a chance to meet them in person.. they're soooo cute!! one of my cousin got married with foreigner,, and the mixed-blood baby looks super good-looking. huw.. really wan2 see them directly.. wish that I could go there..

we eat a lot, especially my daddy.. naughty daddy.. still wan2 eat a lot. forget that he only can eat healthy foods.


*a bit of Jakarta's concerning traffic jam view...


*I took a pict of my mom in the car


*Me and Daddy @ GI


*Mom and Dad


*farewell, my sist...


*makaaaaannn

2 comments:

Ms.NgFelicia said...

Agusshh.... Seneng yah ke GI? Hihihii.. When will be our turn to go to GI? Hihiii...

Elizabeth Agustina said...

iya lhooo.. seneng bgt!

iya nih. when will it be..???