People often associate women to shopping.
For me, it's not completely true.
Facing the fact that almost 80% of my salary in Spore back then was spent for satisfying my appetite, it is clear that I shop not for outfits (as common women does) but for foods.
Trying new, delicious, and unique foods are same like traveling experience for me. You can feel the culture, taste, history, and a certain thrill every time you enjoy a meal, not only because of its main function (which is for nutrition and fullness). Besides, when I'm eating, there will always be a memorable experience. That's why I prefer foods rather than outfits.
Honestly, I like to look good, even though that is not my main concern. It's nice to see good looking people, isn't it? That's why,, when u look good, you can make people happy somehow, even u urself can feel more confident (but this one still depend on how comfortable the outfit you wear).
I never barres myself from trends or certain type of fashion style. I still update myself about trends nowadays, just as an input as if it suits me, not strictly following it. And I quite believe that price and brands never lies.
And when it comes to shopping.. Please be prepared to spend a long time with me considering to finally buy the thing or not. ^^'
I'm easily attracted to many stuff, but it is really hard for me to decide. I will consider: Is the price worth it and reasonable? Do I have to spend such amount on that stuff? Do I really need it? How long will it last? Does it really suit me nicely? Will I use it often? Is it durable enough for my lifestyle?
That is why I love window shopping.. I can browse for nice stuffs without bothering to choose which one to buy. I can freely imagine myself in the things that I see at the store, and anyhow it feels enough. I'd rather have few nice pieces of clothes which I can mix and match rather than a lot of clothes but dead end. But that is the problem.. I won't buy anything new unless I urgently need the thing or if the one that I have is spoilt.
So, is it a good thing? Well, having this kind of habit is a relief for me.. Through window shopping, I learn about patience, wisdom, gratefulness and creativity.
I'm just afraid that I'll be too stingy.. ahaha..
~Happy window shopping then! ^^~
always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen.
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment