May 12, 2010

Body pamper target before getting married

Ok. For this is my own blog, so I have the right to post anything rite? haha.. tonight after I just brushed my teeth and watch myself on the mirror (yup, my narcissism time).. I have some little dreams for myself to achieve before getting married. These dreams are purely for the sake of my body ;p.

  • Get LASIK-ed. Fiuh, Iam tired of using these itchy softlenses and tiring spectacles. I want to see the world in a clear view without any boundaries.
  • Get freckles and moles (in certain area) removal treatment. Somehow, even though sometimes freckles makes your skin looks like angmo, but I think getting it removed also nicer.
  • Take out some teeth instead of getting braced to tidy up my teeth. My dentist once said that tidier teeth will need less treatment than what I have now, coz it's easier to be brushed. -.-""
  • Get eyebag removal treatment. Fiuhh.. I have carried these bags like forever! ahaha..
  • And the rest can be taken care of by lots of exercise, healthy lifestyle and good nutrition. :)
Just want to pamper this body that has been given to me. Haha.. Eventhough it'll cost much, I still want it, so, of course I'll save money for these. Haha..

No worries, I still do believe that what's inside is more important. ;)

~want to renew her app.EAR.ance~

0 comments: