May 15, 2010

FIRST D-IV yet LAST MAROON

Today is my last day being at class with the Bees.
Wow.. it has been four years! Four magnificent years with great people.
From those people, my dear classmates, I learned so many things I couldn't imagine. In a good way and either way. ;p

In the classes itself, it has been great, there are some lecturers that I want to mention here as my appreciation:
  • Mrs. Diena M. Lemy
  • Mr. Dewanta Manik
  • Mr. Tommy Suroso
  • Mr. Syahrul Gani
  • Mr. (alm.) Bob
  • Mr. (alm.) Danang
  • Mr. Kennedy
  • Mr. Greg
  • Ms. Yunita + Ms. Astrid
Thanks for the classes that I won't forget.  These lecturers are the people who go on extra mile and teach beyond every subject.

Now, no more a bunch of maroon troops wander around at campus. Hix..
Now, only left with our last battle. The wonderful SKB!
Let's do our best. Yeah, we're the FIRST Diploma-4 Batch, yet the LAST Maroon troops.

~feeling grateful for all the things she has l.EAR.ned~

0 comments: