Excited for tomorrow!
Pagi kelas Nana Els. Trus langsung cabcus Psikotest buat Starbucks. Lalu cabcus lagi ke YouthCamp.
Mantap!!
Ini ketiga kalinya ak ikutan YC, dan it's getting better each year! Sempet sedih banget pas taon lalu ga bisa ikut karena PKL di SG.. Tapi ak percaya sih, taon ini it will all be paid off. Hihi..
Ak ikutan Choir pas sesi anak 2006,, while Sasa, Will, Steph (all Hoteliers) become the singers.
Senang!
Lalu.. taon ini banyak anak" angkatanku yang ikutan pula.. Sheila, Baba.. Harris juga akhirnya mau ikut!
Praying that they all get 'something' from YC - Raise Up!
Buat Psikotest aku, well,, hope that i'm going to do well. Asal ga ketauan edan"nya aku.. ahaha.. Dan, misalkan pun keterima. Hope that I'll manage my time properly. ^^ . However, I really need income for myself.. That's why I'm willing to struggle more for this.
And, for the Event Project! I can't tell how much I'm excited seeing my team supporting each other, and work hard for this. Love you all.. SEMANGAT!
~thanking God for these chances~
f.EAR not! (YC theme 06)
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment