In a life full of searching about the mystery of life, I found You, the Source of the mystery itself.
For You have done and presented in every single moment of my life, even in times when I denied You the most.
How can I express my gratitude to You? Crossing-fingers and kneeling everyday will not be enough. I only can give You my life, make me as Your will.
For You have given me the best life a human could never think of.
Yes, You are the purpose of my life.
For You have made me realized, that I'm living a life worth-fighting.
Bringing all back to the One I love most, who has blessed me with a loving heart to love others.
~Realizing that I'm not a superwoman, but I'm made by The Superpower~
from the core of the hE.A.Rt
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment