Today, I've been negative commented twice. Yeah, even though we must be able face that people will comment anything which they feel about you, and it's their right to do that, but how if it spoken in such a bad time, when you are feeling in need of support and all, but those negativity comes right into you?
Those two comments are;
"Gus, lo knapa ya, koq sekarang makin meredup (melayu - not Malay! - , mengusam) sih? Lo kaya yang tadinya mawar, tapi sekarang jadi layu."
"Gus, you are the suck-est leader! (not joking - then suddenly turn around and compliment the other person -'oh, you're going to be a great person') "
I tried hard not to show that I'm not affected by those words. But I did.
The people who I expect to support me, both intimidate me. In despite of whatever reason they said like that, maybe to encourage me to do better, it still hurts in the first place.
But, I've realized that drowning in pain because of those two bad lines compared to thousands lines that my beloved people have said to encourage me is not fair.
I am what I am, inside and outside. People's comments are like a mirror for us to see our exterior. We just need to bring out our inner side, in order to make them see, how great God has created us to be, holistically.
~it was hurt, but I ain't going to fall that long, wait and see~
h.EAR from You alone
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

2 comments:
First...
U are chosen...feel proud about it...
Second...
Can that particular person be on your position and take all the responsibilities?
Third...
I hope I am not that particular person...(I dont remember saying those words..but if I do, Im sorry)
Fourth...
I did ever critisize u oso rite?
But I hope u take the part of " dare to speak up Guz, ur the leader...be more active, dont let them take over"
For I dont want to grumble here n there but didnt give you a chance to understand...
Cheers Guz...
Let them know a new kind of leadership...:D
No,, u r not, dear..
Thanks a lot! ^^
I surely will!
Post a Comment