Aug 23, 2008

_220808...9teen->2enty_


Huuaa... gua uda umur 20 bo!

Yesterday is one of the most memorable b
irthday for me... 1st time celebrate it abroad + the beautiful fireworks as the peak of the birth-day (feels like it was specially arranged to celebrate my bday,,hahha =p__anyway, thx to Venty - lu uda jd teman kencan yg baik di ultah g yg indah ini say...hahha... geuleuh!) + sweet surprise from FO colleagues (i never thought that they wud give me a cake__well, I'm still so new there...) + 1st bday call from my bestie Sasa "umiii" + the "unspirited red bunny" which is given by my roommates..(u know my taste n needs,gals!__now, I hv sumthing to hug during my precious bedtime) hahahha...

it's almost a p'fect bday.. if... i had a chance to speak to papa mama.. so sad they didn't give me a call or even a single txt, I couldn't even contact u.. i wonder why... cici also! so bad waiting for me to call 1st. huhuww... my beloved family, don't make me worry... what happen to you guys? it's very unusual... I miss my mom's fried noodle *birthday version* with xtra red boiled eggs.

well.. trying to see the bright side... I believ
e that they prayed for me from the distance. Papa mama cici, I always pray for u...
Pa.. get well soon! I know u can! Jiayou!
Ma.. sabar" aja ya sama papa..
Ci.. inget ci.. leaps of faith. HE is definitely planning something great for a great person like u. Don't lose hope.

...Gucin sayang kalian...

0 comments: