Aug 24, 2008

everyday deserves a chance.. (including this decoupling day)

last nite...

on my thoughts - "tomorrow i'll come earlier to help them out!"
prepared my self to have enough sleep.
set alarm to 07.30AM.

...midnite-02.00AM...
*loud noise from 2nd floor made me crazy!

...finally, I can sleep peacefully...
(too peaceful, I think..)

...no alarm sound...

...10.00AM...
I saw Venty left ... I thought I was still unconscious. thought it's just a dream...

...10.55AM...
still on my sleep.
"Gus... Lo kerja jam brapa?" Tep asked.
"Hoahmm.. Jam 11..." I replied calmly while trying to reach my handphone to see the time.
All at sudden I freezed. "..5 menit lagi gua telaatttttt!.....Oh NO, NOT TODAY!"

I jumped off my bed, put on my softlens (duh...why didn't I just wear my specs??), get changed from my pajamas (well.. I didn't take a shower... no time, rite? =P), drank sufficient water, brushed teeth, run to the street, stop a taxi (didn't realize I haven't drawn any money from ATM, only $6 cash! and there's no NETS machine in the taxi).
Thank God! it's exactly $6! Haha...

I was soooo pissed. Why on earth my friend left me? At that moment, I really want to blame everyone. But I couldn't. It wasn't anyone's fault, it was mine..
I shouldn't say "Don't ask." when I met Venty in the locker. Sorry for being so cynical to u this morning, Ven...

Thank God again that the situation n friends in the office really calmed me down n helped me to clear my thoughts..it wasn't as hectic as I thought it'll be. and It went really fun actually...all of the FOers gathers in one day. haha... They're so...indescribably nice.

and I was reminded about the book that I'm reading... "Everyday Deserves a Chance!"
It's really true... Even though u start or even run the whole day with difficulties, it's always comes back to you, how u want to deal with it.
If u decide to label it as a bad day, then it'll be.
If u decide to label it as a great day, then it'll be.

just like today. I've decided that today is a great day! ^^


0 comments: