Aug 28, 2008

yesterday n today...

Yesterday...
Barnie! hahahha... at first, so embarassed to find myself singing Barnie's song, do-re-mi, i love you love me in front of so many people..but since it's for charity.. then ok lha.. I'll do my best..

then after the kids arrived.. I was so touched, they're so special.. feel that if I can be a part of their happiness today, then y don't I do my best.. nothing to be ashamed of, moreover, we can entertain them.

when I saw them, feels like I'm seeing my dearest nephew, Nicholas. Nico, how do u do now in that dorm school? I know that u'll grow up being a smart n great man. ^^

...isn't he handsome?? =P even the fish trying to kiss him, haha...

Today...
I went to COMEX (IT Fair) in Suntec City...

hua... so tempted to buy those cool gadgets.. especially the black MacBook (hixx.. y is it still so xpensive??) and other light laptops..
but.. anyway thanks to my sist who keep my feet on the ground.. I still hv 1 (even though the battery has already swollen).. n buying a new laptop is not my 1st priority.. I can save more money to do n buy much more important things...

and 1 sad news coming today.. one of my favorite lecturer in campus has passed away... Mr. Danang.. u'll always be in our heart..^^

2 comments:

Anita R.R said...

dede.. hehe.. cc kaget karena dede uda dewasa (dikit) hahaha.

eh maap ya soal bday lo, g uda coba telpon tapi ga bisa.

btw, daniel juga uda sekolah sama niko loh

jadi beli kamera yang mana?

Elizabeth Agustina said...

ahahaha.. cici..

ngga pa pa koq soal bday...

huaaa... daniel sama niko? huaa.. lucunyaa..

ak beli yg merah.. tar ak poto de kameranya.hahahha...