
currently I'm living in Spore..
a complete different environment. However, I enjoy and feel comfortable here.. eventhough I really miss some of my habits in Indo.. drive car ( huwww... I was nearly brave enough to drive to the city... ),,Indo's food,, hang out with my friends (teph" n sa" n the others) ,,go to church,,kid around wif my fam,, go to campus wif my maroon uniform n comfie shoes... huaaa....
missing those things doesn't mean that I don't like what I'm doing here...
in Spore... I learn to be more professional yet playful,,independent yet sociable. And it's also a challenge for me being far away from home n family. I really think that this is the right time for me to increase my capacity in many things.. One thing that amazed myself is how I enjoy reading books since I was here (considering how I was b4__read books will always end up sleeping)..hahaha... hope that It will be a new good habit of mine.
Well... one thing for sure.. I won't go home with nothing.
coz I want to be something.
something that is meaningful for others...
Yeaa... we'll see in the next 4 mths..^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment