Feb 22, 2009

Actually. being at home and helping my parents are very exciting for me, I can focus on my family and study (which are in my priority list). But somehow, PEOPLE just don't understand about other's priority.
They keep forcing me to go out often. On Valentine, they asked me to have a 4-ple date together (I wasn't really want to go, coz I nvr celebrate Valentine with my family), so I rejected. Then, asked me to go here and there, go out of town on weekends, eat out, bla bla bla...even when my fren appointed me for campus/church ministry.. I rejected most of it.
Then they started saying things like, I'm being exclusive, arrogant, and don't want to hang out with them anymore. Which are not true! I also want to go out with them, go to the new malls, and do whatsoever things together. But right now my top concern is my family and study, they need me, is it wrong/weird/exclusive if I wanted to be there for my family?
I appreciate that they still asks me somehow. What I don't accept is the way they force and their intimidating reply to me everytime I reject them.

Maybe they think I'm just making my family as an excuse for not hanging out with them. FTI (ForTheirInfo), YES, my family is my excuse for not going out often.

Sorry, my time is limited, and I want to do something more than just spending money and having fun. (To be honest, I even haven't watched TV at all ever since I get back from S'pore, all the info and updates I got are from internet)
If being friends means hanging out together often, sorry, then I can't be a good friend.
But for my friends, I keep on praying for you all.
If being a God servant in campus means have to involve in campus events often, sorry, then I don't deserve to be called as that.
But for God, I do my best wherever and whenever I could.

0 comments: