08.00 Wake up,, do my morning routinity,, prepare myself to go to Church
09.00 Pick up my parents from morning service
09.20 On the way to my church
09.35 Arrived at Church ( a bit late.. )
11.45 Go back home
12.00 Go to Sate Uun,, have breakfast combined with lunch. (God, so hungry just now..)
13.00 Go to a meeting with some of my church friends about the Basic of Christianity class which is going to start again soon.
15.30 Meeting finished,, Pick up Cici @ Sate Uun (we are going to watch movie together, so fun, so long never watch movie together)
16.00 Arrived at the Mall, then directly to the Cinema,, we were a bit late about 5mins. Huhuw.. The Movie was nice.. "Bride's War".. but maybe it's a bit girly movie talking bout friendship..
18.00 The movie finished.. then we went to Car Wash..
* the silver car is more to grey-brownish color already because of the dirt and raindrop marks..haha…
18.30 We left the car,,then went back to Sate Uun
21.00 I come back to the car wash to pick up my back-to-silver car again.
21.30 Closing Sate Uun
22.00 Arrived at home
22.10 Type my English homework..
23.00 Go online for a while
24.00 Sleep
Too bad.. starting February my internet access at home will be limited to 15hrs only/month, unless I pay for any extra time..
Actually, there’s a better offer for internet access by FIRSTMedia, I think I’ll consider to alter.. hehe..
But no worries, Feb is always a great month. Not only because of the Valentine (which I don’t really celebrate), but also because of the memories happened..
The first month back in Indo has passed.. In Feb, many great things ahead waiting.. yippee…

0 comments:
Post a Comment