Feb 12, 2009

careless. singing. sleepy.

hi.. i'm back again! ^^
here are the main stories that happened to me lately..

_two days ago, after all class finished, i was on my way from campus to the mall (which is only across the street).
Since they're making a track for the A1 race, the usual crossing was closed and they built a crossover bridge. The bridge has not completely done, there are still workers welding the bridge side. as i walked on the bridge, a girl in front of me was like terrified of the welding sparks, then she made a sudden step back, and step on my foot! she's wearing a a very heavy wedges, and it was painful, until I shouted "Ouch!", but she still didn't realize.. huhuw..
then i was pissed off, and walked fast to let her walk behind me. i was stepping down so fast on the staircase. I realized that there were many welding wires on the staircase, but since i stepped to fast and carelessly, i tripped off and fell from the last 3 steps down!
It was the situation where the EMBARASSMENT equals to the PAIN. There are lots of people from my campus around. Lucky they didn't laugh at me (or I just don't know =P) and some people helped me to get up again and picked up my things for me. My laptop and books also flew off my hand.

I was so embarassed until I didn't care of the pain & my both bleeding knee, I just walked over, pretended everything was fine. But there's one guy calling me from behind, and he gave me water from his drinking bottle, urged me to wash the wounds first (I didn't realized there are lots of dirts on it).
Dear Mr. Anonymous, thanks for your help, may God pay back ur kindness in His way ^^
And, lesson for that day.. lets not be drowned in ur anger and emotion.

_last month one of my fren asked me to be a singer for a campus event 'Beauty Owner', it's like a seminar for women on 20-21Feb. I was not sure that i will be able to do that, since nowadays I need to help my mom n dad @ Sate Uun everyday, so I haven't confirmed to her whether i accept it or not. then, few days later my other fren asked to be a mentor on that event too. I'm getting confused, which one should I choose? or just don't take both? but after I considered, I took the singer part. Coz the training and activities afterwards will not be as time and mind-consuming as mentoring (eventhough I enjoy doing it, too).
And here's today, my first training. It was fun. I met some of my seniors who I haven't seen since i came back from Spore, and I also get to know my juniors..

_Todaaayyyyy.. i was very sleepy also! Last night I slept at 3AM, compiling and finishing my group task for today's presentation.
early in the morning I woke up, bring along my heavy laptop and super thick book to the campus. But after I reached campus, there was an incoming sms saying
that the lecturer will not come today! so no presentation today.FIUH... (-.-")
Still.. Thank God, I still have more time to learn about the material.

1 comments:

Grady said...

Tinung, always take care of your self, jgn kebakar emosi, ingat selalu kata2 "Biar Tuhan yg balas" hehe :)
jaga diri baek2 selalu ya, awas kl jatoh lagi, tar lantainya bakal berurusan dengan saya :D