Feb 2, 2009

yesterday

31 Jan 09

09.00 Wake up,, directly drive my parents to Sate Uun

09.30 Go home,, do my morning routinity

11.00 Since I left the car @ Sate Uun,, I decided to walk back there.

11.20 Arrived @ Sate Uun

12.00 Have breakfast + lunch

15.00 Have a light meal as my “dinner”

21.00 Prepare for closing

21.30 Go back home

22.00 Take a shower

22.30 Go online

01.00 Sleep

Yesterday I spend most of my time @ Sate Uun reading a book recommended by Cici.. “When Dreams Come True”.. I don’t either the book is really good or I’m just interested in the issue.. but this is the first time I read almost 200-pages in a book in one day.

It’s more like a novel based on a true experience of Eric and Leslie (the authors) sharing about the journey of their relationship. The subtitle is very nice.. “a love story only God could write”

This book is quite answering my questions about marriage that came up in my mind several days ago after the reunion. Hehe..

0 comments: