Talking bout expensive stuff that we are about to buy..but in a different situation
as u all know.. I don't shop that much. I love window shopping.. wondering that I own the stuff just by seeing it.. ahaha..
Last year, my main consideration of buying that phone is because my N80 has spoiled.. but I finally didn't decide to buy it there coz I think it's a lot cheaper if I just fix it.
I'd better refrained myself not to buy it until I got home.. I thought.
I love all of its features, it's just right. And I'm quite fed up with my current phone. Everytime someone calls, even only for few minutes, then the battery will drop.
I have saved some money for that.
After I went back to Indo. E71's price kept rising..until reach 5,5million. My plan to buy it has destroyed. Feels like I better use that sum of money for something else..
But, these last few weeks, the prices keep getting lower and lower.
Until even lower than when I was in Spore..(now only 3,8million!). That's why.. I'm really happy and decided to buy one after my final exam, as a treat for myself.. Besides, I oso planned to give my current phone to my mom (who asked for a new phone as well - to call my sist)..
Now, right few days til the day when I'm about to buy it.. I asked my mom, whether I can take my savings or not (she keeps my savings with her). When she knows that I going to buy a new phone, she just asked, "what for? Something wrong with ur phone now?"
I stoned. Realizing that.. hmm.. what for? and my phone's problem is only its battery. except that.. everything's ok.
"I didn't mean to prevent you in buying that phone, or catching up with technology.. I also understand that It's your money.. But, that's why.. Coz it's your own money, I hope u can use it for something more important. Besides, u don't have any other fixed earnings, right?" she added.
It's clear for me that she won't allow me to buy it now. Or asking them to buy one for me was not a very wise idea either.. I'm very clear of her reasons..
Makes me think.. I'd better pay my tuition fee on my own until I graduate, right?
Well, well, well.. I guess it's a goodbye (again) for E71. Maybe it's better for me just to hold my friends' one. haha..
oh.. I'd better find a way to get my own fixed earnings then..


2 comments:
hahaah gus, kita sama yak ternyata...pengen bgd bli E 71 jg...cuma apa mau dikata...hahaha
liburan ni juga tadinya gw mau ganti e71..but, yahhh...mungkin emang blum waktunya x yah
n biar kita bisa lebih blajar ttg needs & wants..
sedih bgd c gus pasti must say good bye (again) to e71...sama bgd kek gw..hahahha
tp yah ambil positifny aj dari hal ini ^^
-Hansen 06-
Hanseeen.. Glad u drop by my blog. Hehe..
Iya, g uda relain koq. meskipun ampe 3x gagal..
Semoga aja sama" dapet something better later ya.. hehe.. ^^
Post a Comment