Reading my old blog posts makes me realize how fast times goes by.
Here I am again, in the middle of my final exam of my 6th semester.
Can't believe how I can go thru all the ups and downs for the past 3 years being in campus life..
often I say, I can't take it anymore. Whatsoever problems comes unstoppable. But there's always another happiness and hope coming right after the problem comes. Is it called a luck? I guess it's more than that. It's a grace.
These past years have processed me a lot.
There's a story about someone who feels really depressed at the moment, and consult to his friend about his problem. Yeah,, it's a big problem. He said.. " I can't take it anymore. There's no more hope. "..
And then, his friend smiled back, and said "Did you ever said those words back then?"
He said, "Yes..why?"
His friend, "When was it?"
He replied, "Several years ago, when I got a big problem"
His friend said, "But home come you still can survive from that problem now?"
Got what I mean?
So, maybe some of us right now are having a problem and feels that we can't take it anymore.. but just remember, God is always supporting you from every desperation that you've been going thru until you still can manage it until today.
It's so true. I believe my life is more than a luck. It's only by His grace. and I'm blessed too..^^
Jiayou to myself and my friends,, final exam almost over!
how long to season chicken
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment