Yup.. This afternoon when I was on the way home from church.. My car was hit by a motorcycle on a crowded street. It sounds really hard from inside.. in my thought, must be damaged pretty bad.
I was really pissed off, and want to chase that motorcycle down. But it has ran away..
Suddenly I remembered the sermon just now at church.. The preacher told us an illustration of somebody whose car got hit by a motorcycle.. what kind of reaction does he choose? Angry and hunt that motor down..ask for his money to pay off the damage? Then feeling unhappy for the rest of the day? OR let go, forgive him, and feel peaceful for the whole day?
For me, at first seconds I felt really emotional, but thankfully a peaceful heart came upon me,, Then, i decided to just let go.. maybe he's in a hurry.. I forgive that person.
I drop off my fren's house and stop by to take a look at the damage..
Thank God! No damage at all (beside the old scratches that I made).. My fren also amazed with it.
So.. how will u react to these kinds of bad situation?
U're the one who decide ^^
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

3 comments:
Wooww..how lucky you are muu..glad to know your lovely rush is ok after that hit..hhhhh..
yup.. anyway.. i hvnt found a nice name for my car.. like urs "merri"..
a fren suggest me "silvy" but i don't like it.. got any idea?
hmmmm,,merri got her name after her 1st bday kok..haha..so be patient n u'll find it suddenly in your mind..
Post a Comment