Parents, I have never known someone like I know both of you (it makes three, including my sister) for my whole life, ever since the day that I was welcomed to this place called earth.
By living with you, I learn how differences unite. I witness the unique love and care which no romance movie could replay.
Mom and Dad have everything oppositely.
Dad with his sweet talk, Mom with her wise words.
Dad's a big spender, Mom's a big saver.
Dad with his childhood taught to solve problems with money, Mom with her childhood taught to serve the family.
Dad was a player, Mom was a top bachelorette.
And many others.
However, you're married now. It's amazing how such differences can stand for more than this 25 years (even until they have their silver wedding anniversary last year). To be honest, mostly what I see from your marriage are quarreling and yelling at each other. You even admit, it's the way that you guys communicate, it's your hobby. But as a child, I never seen such painful moments like when you do your 'hobby'. The two people that you wish seeing them loving, but in fact they hurt each other. I'm glad that since you become Christians few years ago, you've improved much in some ways, but both of your habits and same old problem haven't change.
From sad until tired. It just the matter of stop hurting each other.
Sometimes I can pretend like I don't care, but I couldn't escape from the fact that how bad I want you to live peacefully. When will it happen?
It makes me terribly scared in having a family someday. Coz, it's like a life and death choice.
As of the moment, I only can pray hard and support you. Eventhough I still need a lot of your support. But I'm still grateful for this family that God has formed, coz I will not be who I am now without you all. Love you much.
God, please let my family be happy. Let my family be the witness of Your Almighty power to change what's impossible in human's eye. So that we can experience a breakthrough in our lives.
~a poured heart to God and for you who cares~
always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment