Jul 4, 2009

I wanna go.

Suddenly I cannot stand living here anymore. I want to graduate asap, finish my working contract asap, and find a job abroad and live there. I can pursue my dreams, make a bigger earning, makes my parents happy, living independently, and many more.

It comes to a feeling that I'll stuck if I remain here.
Staying with my parents is great, but I think,, it's also time for me to make a living on my own. Even though I don't know if can make it or not (but I believe God is with me and directing my every step).
Tired of being a burden for them. So tired. And as well as I'm tired of being burdened with their same old problems which never resolved. Come on, when will it end?

Kalo ibaratnya puisi Children - Kahlil Gibran, sepertinya saya sudah berada di tingkat keregangan tinggi busur yang lagi siap meluncurkan anak panahnya.
Semoga sang busur dapat memahami kenyataan itu.

0 comments: