
Yesterday I attended my junior high school reunion..
I had so much fun there. Well,, it has been around 6 years from the last time I saw some of them.
For the girls, they're getting prettier ^^,, but not much changes.
For the boys, hmm.. I barely can't recognize some of them. ahaha..
Most of my junior high friends go to same university like me.
The event itself were held at Muara Kuring Restaurant, Muara Karang, North Jakarta. There were games (completely funny and LAME! haha..), dinner together, catching up time, photo session, etc. It was quite a long time since I've been to Pluit - Muara Karang area, my childhood place. There are so many memories that I had with them. If people prefer Senior High to Junior High, I'm the opposite. It was the moment where I learn about people, friendship, puppy love, family, basic Christianity, and many more. It's my transition era.
I can see that in character they're still the same.. But I'm surprised with the growing mindset which determines their maturity. We start to think further. People do change, and I'm glad to be a part of it.
Back then in junior high, I was not too 'it-girl' type, eventhough my closest friends are categorized as that. But I'm so happy to be remembered and welcomed with excitement. One of them said, I don't change much (maybe physically, ahaha), but I do change in my interior, become bolder and active (whatever it means, I'm glad).
Hope that we always improve ourselves to be a better person, and have a meaningful life.
Wish we all have a great future ahead of us!
*\(^^)/*
~an excitement from the reunion~always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen
0 comments:
Post a Comment