Yippee.. My first post since my 21st birthday.
It was the most full of surprises bday I've ever had.
1st,,Like I've mentioned before, Irene and Alicia send me a cute necklace by mail.
It was the most full of surprises bday I've ever had.
1st,,Like I've mentioned before, Irene and Alicia send me a cute necklace by mail.
2nd,,on 22nd Aug around midnite, Harris n Steph gave me a surprise cheesecake,,nice.. I tot they won't do such thing.


3rd,,on 22nd aug itself, i had an event with my church friends, and in the end of the event, while we prayed,,they poked my face with cream! (the cream was nice tho, so I didn't mind,wakakaka..)
4th,, on 23rd, My hi-skool BFF, Sari PooDew, whom I tot she was still in Germany suddenly pop out alone in front of my house and gave me a cake also,, so surprised until I cried, end up both crying together, hehe..
5th,, on 27th, I had a plan to watch G.I. Joe with Harris @ 2045 hrs, then he was gone, didn't know where he was, can't contact him, n suddenly when he showed up @ 2055hrs, still wearing the uniform (since morning!!! before that he said he want to go home n change 1st, but he didn't), so pissed off. When I reached home, there was a nicely-wrapped package of chocolate in my room, then my mom said, Harris sent it. Not only that, there was iPod nano inside those chocolates cubicle. That's why he was late, coz he waited for me to leave home 1st. Thank you so much! ^^
6th,,my sister sent me a cute bday card, love it. and also her blog post for me on my bday. ^^ Love you much, sist!
Thank You, God. For giving me these moments with all of the greatest people that You've sent in my life. And I know, for You are always present in each of it.
Great 21 year of my journey with You, and hopefully in the years ahead.
Love you all with the love from God.
Deepest thanks,
E.A.R.








2 comments:
MUUUU!!! ahh so happy deh baca ttg birthdaymu! hehehe ikut berbahagia yah sayang! makin better dan happy..ahh ipod nano bok! cihuuuyyy
hihi.. Amen for that.
iya nih, cihuy.. seneng. ;p
Post a Comment