Sep 22, 2009

My Holiday and The Quotes

I'm having my Idul Fitri holiday now until Sept 28th. Quite a strange break after a few months of campus life. Feels like it's just postponing all of the remaining assignments.

But, there are some fun stuffs that I did in these few days..
I met my hi school BFF and his boyfriend @ Taman Anggrek. Her Bf is just like what I've imagined. ahaha.. Just hoping all the best for her.
I went out with my church friends to Pacific Place and Senayan City.. Phew,,guess that all Jakartans can't go elsewhere but malls, huh? But the trip was quite fun, and I ate so much!
After that, I went to Sari's house to give her a surprise.. since it was late, I can only find a pizza for her (and it actually shaped more like a 'giant pastel' than a pizza). ahaha..

And for the things I do at home,, mostly only tidy up stuffs, online, browsing the internet,, and recently I like to read famous people's quotes as well (and set them as my FB status)..
It's amazing how a few words that you said can inspire so many people.
And I think, eventhough we're not a famous person, we're also gifted with the literature ability (talk, read, write) , and it would be wonderful if we can use it as a tool to bless others.

~in a midst of a strange-feeling holiday~
always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen

0 comments: