Aug 18, 2009

1st Anniversary

Today is my blog's 1st anniversary.

Thanks to my E.A.R. who always be a great listener (of coz lar, how can my own blog reply to me what I share.. ahaha).
I remember the first post that I shared was about Indonesia's Independence Day. And today, I post a quite similar thing, "Seorang WNI". Hope you all like it.

To my E.A.R.,
thanks for being my emotion, feelings, and thoughts' container. U've been my deepest friend when I was having my adventure back in Spore. U've also helped me to express my feelings which I can't share it lively either through gestures or vocal words.
One year online recap of my life. That's one of the reason why I made you, to help me track down my life's journey. To witness and make my life witnessed.

Thanks for all of my life's witnesses, and also for the people that I've mentioned here.
Maybe some of the things that I shared are too emotional, too complicated, too honest, too boring. But having you read these words now have proven that you're willing to spend some of your time in my E.A.R. Thank you for that.

Hopefully, my E.A.R. will never be to tired to listen. E.A.R. (myself) will never be to tired to share. And you will never be too tired to read my E.A.R.

~thanks for being my different space to share~
always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen

0 comments: