Aug 12, 2009

Nervous because of the upcoming semester

Today I'm not feeling very well..
Backpain, stuffed nose, headache, sore throat.
I was thinking, what caused all this, then I remembered this is one of my habit since I was little..

I have this particular nervousness everytime I'm about to move on to different environment.
All these sickness came through..
Before entering a new class when I was in primary school.
Before going somewhere far or even only study tour.
Before moving from primary to junior high then to senior high.
Before going to Spore for internship.
Before going back to Indo.
And now, before entering my 7th semester after a very long holiday.

A mixture of excitement and fear. Excited for the new things that I'm going to experience, but also frightened by the bad possibility that'll come. Ahaha.. Complicated me.

Hope the next semester will be better (in everything). ^^

~however, I enjoy this kind of feeling~

always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen

0 comments: