It's William's Bday on 31st July!
He's 21 years old already. Well. Wishing all the best for him. Coz as far as I've seen, God bless him so much! ahahha...
His girlfriend, Chaisim (sounds like a veggie, rite? ahaha.. we are used to call her that way, her real name is Chesilia) asked me n Harris to come n visit him @ Starbucks Puri Indah Mall where he works.
And we gave him a surprise cake, celebrated his bday a bit. Chaisim gave him a nice MU jacket, ahaha.. so sweet of them!
But talking bout a couple's relationship, these kind of situation seems common for me. Giving gifts, giving surprises, etc.. Hmm.. is it really necessary? Or is it just an expression of affection n care to that special someone? Or is it just an unwritten rule about relationship showed by the romance stories?
I can see many couples spend millions rupiahs for buying presents to each other. Well, I know love is about give and take, but please be realistic, u're exchanging millions (which doesn't even come from your own sweat) to someone who is still uncertain that u're going to spend ur life with. That will just be a burden for me.
In my case, I always appreciate each gifts that people have given to me. But, I'll appreciate it more if it's useful and meaningful for me.
What are useful things for me?
-Things which are not only end up on my shelves and get dusty
-Things which I'll most probably will 'need' and use everyday.
What are meaningful things for me?
-Things that are made with real effort.
-Things that are suitable for me, concerning my interests.
But, the most important thing is, don't give something with insincere heart. Don't just because of some burden, then you give something.
Anyway,, Counting down to my sister's bday tomorrow.. Hmm.. what useful and meaningful things that I can give to her in this bday? She's too far le.. But nevermind, I'll figure out something. Hehe.. ^^
~a true gift comes from the heart~
always be an Elizabeth.Agustina.Raharjo to listen
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment