my first nite in Jkt this year has passed. Spore-sick so much.
feels like waking up from my long sweetdream.
Glad for me to see my parents again. to sleep on my magnet bed again. in my pink-ish bedroom. to eat Indo's food again.
at home nothing much has changed,, really not much.
only my livingroom now painted green from light blue. quite nice n fresh. my room more tidy than before (and before I unpacked my huge luggage). happy coz I got a new aircon.
mom n dad now still like that (Papa a bit thinner, mom looks a bit tired).
Naughty Papa,, so lazy to train himself to walk, now he still can't walk properly. huw... he promised me he'll be able to walk after i come home and pick me up at the airport, but he didn't. come on Pa, miracles do happen, but God oso wants to see ur effort.
my sist come home from Malaysia..
she's really getting slimmer and now she can cook. really happy for her. too bad she still had her backpain..
what changes from myself?
obviously, the first thing people commented about me, "r u getting chubbier? live well and very happy in Spore ar?"
HUaa.. my mom told me to try my school uniform. and I can't fit in the skirt! (result of 6months sinful foods in Spore without doing routine sports beside climbing my bed and staircases, haha)
lucky still can fit in the waist. but still cannot zip.. school starts on 12jan. how ar..
my mom suddenly insist me to go on diet. hixx.. I already imagined to eat nice" foods.. then now only allowed to eat sufficient carbs and not solid foods after7pm. do self exercise like skipping and drink LOTS of water. I can do it!
my phone number in Indo has expired.. then, I go and buy a new one,, yeah, quite troublesome coz i need to inform everyone again. but people said this new provider is more efficient,and cheaper to call int'l. and i found a nice number oso..however, i still wan2 try to reactivate it again, hope nxt time if i go to the service center it's not that crowded.
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment