these few days, i felt really sleepy.. everyday sleep very late. wake up early. nvr had a nap.. huhuw..
at first, i thought sitting down in my classes will make me sleepier. but it doesn't. really enjoy my classes so far. all of them are very interesting, mostly Cost Control and Entrepreneurship.
on Tuesday i supposed to go to my cellgroup meeting (named "Kesan" - Kelompok Saling Membangun).. but i couldn't make it.. coz need to help my papamama. I heard they all shared traditional foods from their hometown, nyumm..
But it's ok, I'm oso happy with what I'm doing at Sate Uun.. I feel like I can apply what I've learnt from FO there.
On Tuesday my fren asked me to be a singer on this Saturday's IMAGE service (my youth group @ church).. HUa.. so happy.. back to ministry, i miss it..
today, I went out with Nene n my mom to market (again).
Just eat a bowl of bird's nest soup. SLurpp... instantly feels healthier. haha...
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment