Jan 23, 2009

Entrepreneurship Task

My Entrepreneurship lecturer gives us task to make our two weeks detailed daily schedule, starting from today..

and I thought I'll oso post it here, so I can easily review what I've been doing everyday. I hope I' oso can be more open and considerate enough to do more meaningful things in my daily life.

Today
Friday, 23 Jan 09
05.30 Wake up + Do my morning routinity (pray + simple workout + take a bath + prepare stuffs to bring to school)
06.45 Wait for bus
07.00 Arrived at School
07.15 Communication and Culture Class Start
09.00 Class finished, then me and my frens had some light meal for breakfast
10.00 Monetary Management Class Start
11.40 Class finished, join Student Chapel.
13.40 Went home
14.00 Take a looong nap (so sleepy le..)
18.00 Go to Sate Uun, help Mama.
19.00 Drink Red Bean + Chicken Liver Soup for adding my Vitamin A and blood supply
21.30 Sate Uun closed, then went to night market to buy supplies for tomorrow.
22.10 Go online.. (including writing this blog)
24.00 Sleep (hopefully)

0 comments: