Jan 13, 2009

start to wake up early again (for this next 6 months)

yesterday was my first day of school.
Very happy to meet all of my frens again. they all a bit changed...mostly the hairstyle part (including me).
yup,, i got lots comments bout my "full-cheek", some of them like it (?), but still.. just want to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle..

got my new "roster".. oops.. schedule, i mean.
all morning classes! hueh... but thank God, that means everyday I'll be finishing school by around noontime. yipee... can do many things afterwards.. but I've commit myself to help mom n dad. so most probably I'll be with them after school.

Here's my 6th semester schedule:
MON : 07.15-09.55 Research Methodology
TUE : 08.10-10.50 Service Marketing
10.55-12.40 Communication English
WED : 09.05-11.45 Cost Control
11.50-13.55 Organisational Act (don't hv any clue what lesson this is)
THU : 07.15-09.00 Enterpreneurship
FRI : 07.15-09.00 Cultural Communication
10.00-11.45 Monetary Management

huw.. why ar.. all the lesson terms sounds so scary and complicated.
Hope that I can understand and go thru all.

StudyHardWorkHard(+PlayHard, if possible)

0 comments: