06.45 Go to campus
07.20 Entrepreneurship Class starts
* got a very big task,, huhuw.. must make a Feasibility Study in a certain kind of new business. So it's like making a new business on our own with market research, financial planning, operational, etc..
09.00 Class dismissed,, found out that the Seminar is cancelled,, hurray!
09.10 Had breakfast with frens..
10.30 Go home... take some rest
14.00 Go to Sate Uun
16.30 Go home,, prepare myself to go to the reunion
17.00 Pick up my fren.. then go to the Summarecon Mall Serpong
17.40 Arrived at SMS,, wander around waiting for my other frens... we are the 1st one who came..
18.30 Meet my fren, Stefanus, who just came from China..
* he hasn't changed much.. except his Chinese is FAR better.. haha... he suggest me to go there oso,, so I can dare to speak.
19.00 My other frens came.. As usual... Late from the original meeting time (which is at 1800hrs)..
* Mostly what we did was taking picts and "mocking" at each other...
21.00 Time to go home and pick up PapaMama...
22.00 Arrived at home
22.10 Do some accounting for Sate Uun
23.00 Go online



The thing that really went to my concern while I was in the reunion is one of my fren now already with a child (whom she oso bring along to the reunion).. It was quite shocking, considering that we are still in a very young age to be a parent. But however, it's her decision, all I can do is only pray all the best for her new family.
Seeing her just now,, makes me more questioning myself about marriage and life after that. How am I going to be able to bear it later?
Moreover.. after I arranged my long-term life plan up until year 2015 and I can't find any time space for marriage.. phew..! long way to go, girl... but it's ok, it means that I can take my time "upgrading" myself to be a better, wiser, and well-prepared woman.

0 comments:
Post a Comment