Jan 10, 2009

adios my dear friends

on 6th Jan, me n nene have a farewell party with our family in Reception + Shah, my dear trainer.

I was really happy during the games session.

Until they show us the video..at first, I thought I will be Ok
,, maybe it's just a slideshow of our pictures. But it's not. It's also contain a byebye message video from them. It's really touching. I tried as best not to cry. But still cannot. huhuw...

Then, we move to have dinner.. that time, they gave us farewell gifts.. i think they've got nothing to do or crazy or what... why need to be so nice to us.. huhuw... makes us really sad to leave them.

after that, really sad when we separate @ Bugis. but I successfully acted cool. haha...
soon after we stepped away, me n nene suddenly flooded like crazy.. we waited for the bus and keep on crying + laughing at each other (i think people around are confused seeing us like
that, haha)...
what a nite..farewell.. selamat tinggal teman" ku...

0 comments: