Dec 5, 2008

another memory

On 3rd Dec.. My Reception Manager celebrated her birthday with us at Bugis KTV..

Hmm.. at first I wasn't sure that I'll join them since they'll mostly sing the Chinese songs using Hanzi subtitle somemore..huhuw.. but.. really curious to know how does it feel karaoke-ing in Spore.. and I oso wan2 celebrate Jocasta's bday.. then I make up my mind to join. haha...

In fact,, it's fun! Eventhough I can't sing along with them but seeing them so excited karaoke-ing made me oso feel excited and entertained..
I got chance to sing some songs oso (english one),, so long nvr practice makes my breathing very bad. only sing for a while tired already.. huhuw.. sing alone somemore,, shy"..=P

what makes it better karaoke-ing here is we got free flow drink.. hehe..
but e rest,, I still love Happy Puppy (karaoke in Indo) more! U guys have to try someday.. ^^

to Cici.. can't wait till the day u come.. huhuw.. everytime I think bout u, i always feel that times goes very slow.. but everytime i think bout e people here, I feel that times goes very fast.. haha..
to PapaMama.. so sorry I still can't speak Chinese as you expect me to, I don't dare.. but I have practice my listening skill from my frens here.. bu cuo..haha..

anyway... so tired.... in a deep need to have a break. -.-"

*photos n videos on that day uploaded in my Facebook.

0 comments: