Dec 12, 2008

I got 4 off days in a row from last sunday till wed w/ my roommates.. Eventhough we couldn't make it to go to Malaysia,, I quite enjoy my off days..

Starting on..


Sunday,, went to church again with Jerrick's fren (which I can't spell the name correctly,, hehe), so happy can go to church again. The sermon reminds me a lot of my family's situation.. Like Isaac's story..
I got a "talking stone" like the one that David use to defeat Goliath. The stone is not as a lucky charm or anything.. juz to keep me reminded and ready to defeat my every problem.
After going to church,, I went to Suntec to buy some ingredients for our cooking time @ Tanjong Rhu. End up very tired..too heavy to carry.. ahhaha...
Then, we went home to fridge those ingredients. then,, we went to Cineleisure to watch midnite movie (again...).. we watched Bolt. Quite funny..but I fell asleep (as usual) in the middle of Bolt's journey.. haha.

Monday,, we went to Tanjong Rhu. At first, we planned to cook for lunch,, then go. to East Coast to play and visit Gheko's house to join the Super Early Christmas Shabu-Shabu and Yakiniku party. But our plan to cook for lunch was destroyed by the fact that we are a complete blurteam,, everyone forgot to bring the meat,, then how to cook the spaghetti!
we end up eating Korean ramyun. not bad..
after that, Heru came and accompany us to go to Gheko's house @ Bayshore, East Coast. Quite a long trip. Then @ there we eat sooo many.. the yakiniku chicken was nice. haha.. we end up the day by watching them play billiard and capsa.

Tuesday,, We visit Jurong birdpark. not as interesting as the S'pore Zoo.. but since I'm an animal lover,, so I enjoy it much except for the smell.. hueh..
Going to the birdpark itself is not the main important thing that happened on this day.. It's the journey back from BoonLay Terminal to Geylang.. 2 hrs in the bus!! Oh no... Until I fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep again, woke up again.. we went home juz to take the meat for the spaghetti.. then going back to Tanjong Rhu.. Finally, we cook n enjoy the delicious Spaghetti (since we made it ourselves.. =P) until very full..

Wednesday,, I woke up too early, but nothing to do coz tep n ne" overslept until 1200hrs!.. then we had a steambath + creambath together.. so nice.. but i think we stayed inside the steamer too long,, cannot breathe properly afterwards..
we immediately went back to Geylang after spending 02nites cozy and homy stay @ Tanjong Rhu..
after that, I went to City Hall got appointment with Jerrick to see" look" for handphones..got delayed for 1hr.. huhuw..den I juz window shopping lho,, after that we met Irene oso,, then went to Suntec to see handphones..
actually that time my mood to look for hp gone already since the "intense" talk that I had with my sist in the morning..hueh..so at that afternoon.. every hp that I saw all become very ugly..
then, we went back to Carls Jr., Marina Sq n wait for c Alicia.. for the details on what happened there,, u can read from c Alicia's blog.. @ that time,, I really hope that I could understand n translate their story properly. huhuw.. but so long I nvr felt that kind of hearfelt moments since I was here..i'll share back w/ u guys my story later, can oso become a movie.. hahaha...
after we eat @ Raffles city with Nathaniel, the "almost teardrops moment" passed already..but I felt very tired..

go back home. sleep. tomorrow got OT @ MC again. zzzz...

0 comments: