yesterday. venty, tep, and I just watch a Singapore's movie which is recommended by Grady.
Money Not Enough II.
Grady already remind us to prepare tissue, coz e movie really touching.. hmm.. curious..
at the beginning of the movie until half, we just laugh all the way coz it's like seeing a real
Singaporean life, the languange, the attitude, the habits..but in the middle of e movie we start to feel really touched.. until e ending, I keep silent and tears flooded already, I think so did tep n venty.. Venty until said never want to marry a Singaporean bcoz of the way the cast treat his wife,, haha..
never say "never", ven..
the film really makes me miss my family so much. especially seeing the very kind 'ah ma' who is being neglected until the end of her life in that movie.. huaaa.. bobo,, I miss u...
but the main moral of that movie is, don't let us being slaved by money. we control money, not money control us. it's very true. Wealth of material stuff means nothing if without wealth of what's inside
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

2 comments:
haha, you cried? means that you're normal female,hehe.. :) frankly i almost cry, but my ego holds it,haha :D the title is Money No Enough, using "no" :) maybe coz they try to using singlish there :D
oh.. "no" enough ha? ahhaha...
of coz i'm normal Grad!!!
Post a Comment