juz give myself a (big) treat!
* watch Twilight..
not as good as I xpected, not very good visually, n too romantic. u won't understand the story without reading the book first.. but Edward Cullen was really a Vampire! haha... Bella oso pretty..
* my handphone came alive again!
I got it serviced for $45, got a new battery as well.. but the guy @ e shop really scary. he take down my phone number he said aft the phone is done, he'll give me a call.. aft my phone is done, and I'm gone already,, he keep sms-ing,, starting from talking bout the service warranty until telling me to go back to Spore aft I finish study... haa??
* found a pair of shoes from Schu to use as my everyday shoes @ campus..disc 70%!!!
hurray! usual price $49.90.. aft disc.. $18 only..
* tuesday Gelaré half priced waffle by the Merlion...
nice view,, enjoying afternoon breeze,, nice waffle,, took pictures..
* sushi + sashimi time wif nene n tep..
Yummy............
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment