Dec 29, 2008

just beyond expectation

huhuw.. why ar.. I was really xpecting her to come here.. until the day she came, up until now we only meet twice. and don't know if she just a very cold person or she has lots of other plans alone, i juz feel that she don't want to be with me...

or maybe my expectation n imagination of the happy times that we'll spent here is too high.
at first I was hoping that the first person that she'll look for when she arrived is me, but it's not, she even wanted to see her fren first and asking if we could meet on the other day.
hmm.. it's ok, maybe she'll need time to settle down n unpacked all of her stuff first..

next thing, I thought that she could accompany me on Christmas eve and we go to church together.. but we didn't. Even as I remember,, we didn't greet each other Merry Christmas (not that important, though..)

next thing, everytime I call her, I just felt that she's ashamed. I'm using my normal volume, but she'll always says that I'm speaking too loud. (maybe) i'm just too sensitive. (Maybe) it's loud. (maybe) i'm just too excited everytime I call her.

I know that she doesn't like our "sisterhood" being exposed in public. but all I expect is just a little something more. Hey, I'm ur sister who missed u so much for this 6 mths!

I know I cannot give u the best advise, but at least I thought u wan 2 share with me first when u get a job.

r u just acting cool?
it is not cool at all.
everytime u do that, it just makes me feel dumb for showing too much affection to u.

Hope that u'll understand. No offense, sist.
I just miss u so bad.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Agustina said...

ok! loph u much..

~totally just understand sister~

Grady said...

waaa, what a wise sister :)