In the middle of working I got sudden gastric + period pain! Huehh.. feels like my tummy stabbed over and over.. guest keep approaching somemore..
anyway,, one of my bestiez, Stephanie, will come from Indo on 18-20Dec!!! So happy...................................... I could spend my whole day chatting with her.. hahhaha
CAN'T WAIT! Hearing this news made my pain goes away in a second.. hahaha... but then come back again..
after work, I went to eat @marina square food court, it's very crowded, but i manage to find a seat. then i just sit and eat lo.. after awhile,, a girl came and seems confused,, I oso confused,, then when i see clearly, there's a bag on the seat in front of me.. hua.. so embarassed,, she's with her boyfren somemore.. then, she said "it's ok,,it's ok".. we end up sitting together (very awkward..).. But her boyfren really unfriendly one.. and he asked her to move to other table.. hueh.. u think i'm happy sitting with u??
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

1 comments:
AgusTinung!! are you okay? how's your tummy now? where's the other girls? next time, try to not eat alone, coz eating with couples is not so convinience, some more, u don't know them hehe :D
Happy Tinung tinung :)
Post a Comment