Dec 20, 2008

dinner,,Steph,,Christmas gift

went out for dinner @ NYDC Suntec with Jocasta, Alicia, Alan, Jerrick, Nathaniel, JieYing, JunWei and his cousin..



nice food.
after the main course,, we play guess-a-number game.. who mention the rite number will get a spoonful of "a la menu" pasta!
*a la menu : put whatever seasonings as many as we like (salt, pepper, ground dried chili, parmesan, even simple syrup!)

and again I practice my Chinese listening skill.. haha..


got some Christmas gifts from my frens.. huaa.. thank u sooo muach!

after finishing the main course n the game,, I went to Orchard to meet Stephanie.. so happy.. eventhough we only meet for a few hours. we accidentally met with our campus frens that lives in Spore, I've just realized that there are so many UPH graduates that work in Spore now.. huahua.. we talked much about each other condition.. hueh.. many things have changed.. don't know if can catch up with the progress or not.

@10.30PM I intented to go home.. but.. Oh no! Forgot to buy the additional Christmas gift for the exchange.. I even haven't buy the wrapper!..

With all of the creativity I have and lackness of wrapping resource.. I manage to find and combine all the things at home to make it as nice as possible.. HUeh.. but end up sleeping @ 1.30 AM.. and have to wake up at 0500AM. But it's OK!

Hope that the special one who receive it will be happy and like the gift.. ^^

0 comments: