Nov 23, 2008



Couple months ago.. I saw a bus with ads bout Asia Conference.. Wonder what that is,, n I think,, waw,, how come a Christian Conference advertised like that? it must be very big and important.
Got world-known speakers oso.. really curious.. wanted to go.. but suddenly think,, cannot be, i won't get an off day. And even if I do.. I don't think I'm brave enough to go by myself..
Then I call my "darling" in KL, Sasa, she oso know bout the conference & intend to go.. but cannot.. huhuw..

And as I told earlier.. I went to Church this early November. Then my colleague, Jerrick, ask me whether I wan 2 go to Asia Conference or not.. HUAw... Of coz. Then my off request approved somemore.. Thank God. I believe, nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing.

Here we are.. attending the conference.. almost not getting seat in the main hall.. but manage to find. hurray! then during PW, closed my eyes, suddenly heard a very familiar voice, Don Moen, can't believe I saw him! Oh God, U're so good.
The sermon by Phil Pringle bout Ressurection.
Eze 37:1-14. How the dry bones become alive?
We're living in a place full of "dry bones" people, or even maybe it's ourself. no hope, negative, bitter, poisoned, tired.. But he's trying to remind us, that Ressurection isn't just about in our spirit, but oso physically. Are we ready to bring the answer for the dry bones people? Are we ourself "meaty" enough? Haha..

Working in a hotel industry gives me a chance to meet people throughout nations, n can see that many of them just like Israel's people.. complaining. Haha.. But thank God that everytime I meet these kind of people, I just keep in mind that they need God's love and joy.
My sist always reminds me to make every guest feels God's love thru every single thing I do..Hmm.. trying to do my best, but I guess I need to practice more..^^


After going to the conference, we had lunch (after starving lhe...=P) @ Changi Airport. Hueh.. feels like going home.. hahha.. scary... don't know how it'll be on the day that we go home..

Anyway, thank you so much for Jerrick for today, nice to know all of ur frens oso. Maybe we'll meet again @ Asia conference 2010? hehe..

0 comments: