God.. I know I must love others.. even to people that hate me oso.. but I don't know why.. everytime I deal with this person I always feel upset n become very negative...
This person always reply me cynically, everything that this person said always makes me down..
I know I must not be beaten down by people's bad words.. but somehow, if it happens oftenly, u'll just can be influenced by it..huhuw...
this person's attitude oso making me sick. plz don't be like that!
HUAA.. KESEL!! BETE!! CAPE!!
anyway.. just visited www.donghaeng.net.. so touched by the flash videos. try watch the "I love you", "Hope" and "Love 2", but all of flash videos are nice, simple, and meaningful oso.. moreover, the song makes me more gan dong..
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

1 comments:
hahaha, those kind of people is prepared by God to form our personality become better, and calm :D hehehe
donghaeng, i always wanted to visit that web, but always no time :D
GBU
Post a Comment