today I started work with full power..what a nice feeling after 4 days off.. even feels like forget how to check in already... hahha =P
today i got one story..
this afternoon got one guest want to change room, but since he only have one luggage then no need porter to come up.. in the end, ci Alicia told me went up to send the keycards..then.. I come up,, after I press the bell, one minute later the guy opened the door.. then, he surprised (made me oso surprised, he is a young Singaporean & he is staying alone).. Suddenly he said " waa.. i never expect such a beautiful lady become a concierge..",, I creeped... dont know wat to say then just smile.. I meant to help him with the luggage, but in the end he took it by himself, lucky room change is on the same floor, so I wont feel the creepiness too long.. hhaha.. on the way to the new room,, he said again ".. ah,, i should've dressed better (he wore a t'shirt and short pants),, so embarrased walking with u using this".. -.-".. getting creepier,, all the way I just keep silent.. then after we arrived at his new room, i hurried opened the door and leave him as polite as i can.. after i reached the end of the corridor, almost near the lift, he shouted "Lady.. Lady..".. Oh my.. I really wish I can just pretend not to hear.. but I automatically turn my head and see him, then he said " can you help me? ".. I said "...yes..?" he said " may i buy you a drink? " with all of my creepiness i just stoned with many question mark on my face... then he smiled and said.."nvrmind,, actually i can't find the safety box in my room".. then I went into the room and check.. yaa.. the safety box isn't in the wardrobe.. but it's just nearby the TV.. can u just check it yourself?? then after I found it, I said.." it's here. ok? bye.." then I waltz out as quickly as I can.. huaa...
Is it normal? or I'm just not used to things like that?
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

1 comments:
hahaha, take the risk as a beautiful girl there..haha, some more, dealing with single young singaporean :D
Post a Comment