27-29 Oct.. Youth Camp 08 (U-Turn)... New Hope Generation - my beloved batch generation.. How u guys doing as the committee that time??? Was it great? I believe that God really take a deal in that event.. I was really sad that I cannot be a part of u guys serving the souls @ UPH. sometimes I just cannot accept why must I go when it is "my time" to serve the campus for this event? well , I've realized that my time is not God's time and all that I can do from here is just lots of prayer for Youth Camp and give anything that I can give to support it.
Then, I finally get my off day on Sunday! also with Nene, Venty, n Step..
that day was very great, I got a chance to go to church with Nene and Jerrick oso.. God, I miss U so much.. I miss my church... but anyway,, We went to City Harvest Church in Jurong (quite far.. but a nice trip by train anyway..). At 1st I was prepared to shock that the Church will be bigger than the one in Expo that I went last time. but apparently, the thing that makes me surprised this time is its an underground Church.. hehe.. Since we're in a hurry,, forgot to take picts -.-'..
The sermon is about manifesting the Words into real ... that we need to make an unusual response to what God tells us to do..
hmm.. the thing is.. what does God tell me to do?.. how come the vision that I got become blur and blur..? huehh... the more I go on with my life, the more I'm distracted from what I was aiming for.
God.. pls clarify my vision.. so that I can clearly know what am I suppose to do next..
For the past few days I have met some new Indonesian friends (Nene and Step's high school friends).. and after me n Nene went back from church, we went to Sentosa to play volleyball.. huaa... sooo happy.. can do some sport after months of fattening routinities.. ahahahha...n thank God nene's fren (David) got a DSLR camera to take our picts during that Sentosa time.. the picts become so nice... huhuw.. feels like I want to stole his camera. hahhaha..

0 comments:
Post a Comment